1. Drink water, 3 quarts a day and stop eating sugar!
2. Bee Venom Therapy
3. Meditation and Breath work.
4. Capsaicin: For arthritis, shingles, or neuropathy. An active component of chile pepper, capsaicin temporarily desensitizes pain-prone skin nerve receptors called C-fibers; soreness is diminished for 3 to 5 weeks while they regain sensation. Nearly 40 percent of arthritis patients reduced their pain by half after using a topical capsaicin cream for a month, and 60 percent of neuropathy patients achieved the same after 2 months, according to a University of Oxford study.
5. Turmeric: contains curcumin, eases inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis, according to the Methodist Research Institute in Indianapolis.
6. Arnica: For acute injury or post surgery swelling
7. Aquamin: For osteoarthritis. A red seaweed supplement rich in calcium and magnesium. A preliminary clinical study showed that the ingredients may reduce joint inflammation or even help build bone.
8. SAM-e (S adenosylmethionine): For osteoarthritis. SAM-e is made from a naturally occurring amino acid and sold as capsules.
9. Fish oil: For joint pain from arthritis or autoimmune disorders. Digested fish oil breaks down into hormone-like chemicals called prostaglandins, which reduce inflammation. In one study, about 40 percent of rheumatoid arthritis patients who took cod-liver oil every day were able to cut their NSAID use by more than a third.
10. Methylsulfonyl-methane (MSM): For osteoarthritis. MSM is derived from sulfur and may prevent joint and cartilage degeneration.